1. Use warm water ( 77-86 °F) to wash your wigs, as water above 86°F may deform the lace cap and make your wig lost firmness of elasticity.
2. Comb it to be de-tangled. Wash your wigno more than three times weekly.
3. Comb it through, make it to be de-tangled if you plan to not wear them for a long time, then wash it.
4. Do not comb the wigduring washing which will cause complicated tangling and shedding. Of course, no rubbing, just rinse would be OK.
5. To remove the dirty and dust on the wig, you’d better use some Use dry towel to absorb the wig hair moisture, no rubbing.
6. Use the cool air set of hair blower, not hot air. Or airing it on balcony, remember avoid the sun direct shine on the wig!