Blue Colored Hair Bob Wig Short Human Hair Wigs Pre-Plucked Hairline
Shipping: Free Shipping via Express
Delivery Time: special custom 6-9 working days
Processing Time: 1 working days
Returns: 30 days return policy,buyer protection
Note: 1.Don't accept P.O.BOX
2.Shipping Address Should be The Same As Billing Address
|Hair||100% Human Virgin Hair|
|Cap Size||Standard Medium 22.5Inches|
|Lace color||Meduim Brown|
|Hair Color|| Blue
|Lifespan||6-8 Months With Proper Care|
|Restyle||Can be straigten and curls|
Q: How long does shipping usually take? And can I use a PO.Box as shipping address?
All products sent by express. Free shipping to some countries. Usually, it ships by DHL. We will process your order within 24 hours after payment confirmed（except holidays）.
Please Kindly review your shipping and billing information before confirm order.
USA/CA 2-4 working days / Other Country 3-5 working days
NOTE: Custom order extra add 4-5 working days
- Physical address is necessary. Please do not leave PO BOX address as DHL can't deliver to it.
- Please do not authorize DHL to leave your package at your door at any circumstances because this causes packages lost often.
Q: How many bundles will I need to do my head?
For a full look, we suggest 3 bundles for length shorter than 18 inches. 4 bundles or 3 bundles with a closure/frontal for longer hair.
Q: Which size is your wig cap(Circumference)? Can I have a large size / small size?
All of stock is standard medium 22.5 inch. And it has adjustable straps to fixes your head perfectly. Normally it can match the head of most people. If you have a very large / small head, you can leave a note in your order for that, but it needs $10 fee for the additional service,only for lace front wig and 360 lace wig (we will send you an invoice for the $10), and it needs extra 3-4 more days to be shipped out. Note- Large Size:23.5inch/Small Size:21.5inch
Q:Can the lace match my skin tone?
We have Medium Brown lace and Transparent lace in stock.The both of lace are Swiss Lace. The Swiss lace that we choose can match most skin tones,It will be more natural. You don't have to worry about it looking unnatural.
Q: How long can I know each length? How can I know which length I need?
you can check this Length Reference (Only For Reference)
Q:How to measure the hair?
- The length of straight hair wig should be measured by the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
- The length of wavy hair wig needs to be stretched to straight to measure the length.
Q: Do all the hair come in 1b or can I get a #2?
We only have the color #1b( natural color ) in stock, if you want other colors, please send us an email: vip@cexxyhair and provide a picture of the color you want. Normally, we provide coloring service for some colors.
Q: What type of hair care products should I use?
1. Use good shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It’s important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
NOTE: If your hair is colored, we recommend to go for a shampoo specifically designed for color treated hair. Check the product's pH level and ensure that it is between 4.5-5.5 to prevent color from fading.
Q: Can I exchange/cancel my order?
Yes! but you need to contact us within 24 hours via Email (Before Shipped). If not, it will be charged a processing fee.
Q: Do I need to pay the tax?
Usually you do not need to pay taxes, but if your country's customs is more stringent, you will be charged a certain amount of duties. We usually try to avoid tariffs for you as a low-declared invoice with parcels, however, it is not 100%. You will need to pay the duties if the custom still charges customs duties.
Q: How can I get in touch with you ASAP?
Email is the best recommendation.The Imessage/phone is the second option.
Email: email@example.com Tel/What'sapp: 0086 18588709969
Q: How do I return my order? And how much will i get refund if i return the parcel already received ? Who pay for the the return charge ?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your order number and request. We will then provide you with instructions and a return address.
- The return address may be different from the address your order was originally shipped from.Pls contact us before you return.
- Return and exchange are only available with 30 days of the date that you receive the hairs.
- For the reasons that dislike the items or exchange, buyers should be pay for the return shipping fee.
- After items inspected and confirmed as acceptable returns, a full refund will be provided.Please allow financial institution 3-4 business days to process the refund.All customers must contact us after sending the package back and provide us with the tracking information in order for us to process the refund.
A. How to keep the wig from tangling?
The frizzy ends are usually the result of over-brushing or the frizz along from underside hair against your clothes.
For Straight Hair
1.You could get wide tooth comb and detangling spray to help you out. We suggest you use detangling spray before you ever wearing the wig.
2.You want to start the bottom and work your way up. Be gentle and work small section at a time.
3.If some spots are being particularly snarly, use your fingers help hold sections apart and put detangling spray.
4.Then take small sections and smooth it out at lower heat with the felt iron. Make sure your wig is heat resistant to do this.
5.For straight long hair, I suggest you either tie the hair or braid it, then it won't tangle easily while in storage.
For Curly Hair
1.Split the frizzy part and your working on small pieces.
2.Before starting, wrap the you could remember which direction your curl is.
3.Start at the bottom and gently work your way with the small tooth comb. Spray with detangling spray if needed Use your finger to work out any huge knots.
4.Since you've combed each section of hair, wrap it around your finger and care-fully release the whole thing at once and repeat on the other air piece. If the hair is really wet from the detangle, you could use the hair pins to curl it as it dries.
5.If you get particularly frizzy area that you feel needs be repaired, use hair rollers or flat iron to fix them.
6.Use hair straightener to smooth the piece and very quickly, you have to wrap the curls around my finger before it gets too cool, Hold before they cool down So wait before you release the curl.
B. How to wash your wig/hair?
1. When you wash the hair, better to brush it first，make sure there are no knots anywhere and put the hair soaked in warm water. (Don’t swish or swoosh the air, that will cause matting/tangling) you may gently scrub the inside of the cap.
2. Take a mild shampoo and spread it in your hands. Gently pat and stroke it onto the hair. Don't rub it in
3. Rinse the shampoo out using only the warm water stream and not your hands or brushes.
4. If you want to blow your hair dry, please remove the excess water with a dry towel and run a wide-toothed comb gently through the hair to give it root direction. blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry.
C. How to maintain lace wig/hair ?
1. Human hair wigs should be washed every two weeks or 14 full day wears, everyday washing will cause the wig to breakdown. Just like natural hair please use high quality shampoo and conditioner.
2. When sleeping,please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots
3. When swimming, we suggest to wear a swimming cap. Because the sea water or pool water is not good for hair, it will make the hair tangle and rough. It’s better to wash it with warm water, with hair shampoo and hair conditioner after swimming.
4. The best way to store a wig is on a wig stand. Storing a wig on a wig stand prevents the wig from becoming tangled, misshapen or dirty between uses. Wigs should be stored in a cool dry place free of dust, mildew and high temperatures.
5. If you want to your wig looks natural or want to dye&bleach it,you have better to book a professional hairstylist to install it.
D. How to prevent wig shedding?
1. Use Knot Sealer to seal in knots in your lace wig. This comes in a spray bottle and is easy to apply. Simply turn the wig inside out and spray the sealer on the mesh or lace. Allow it to completely dry before wearing. This sealer should be applied after every wash.2. Don’t scratch your scalp through your lace wig. This can loosen the knots and cause excess shedding.
3. Use a wide-toothed comb or cushion brush to brush your lace wig. Start at the bottom and work your way up, holding the hair at the top to avoid pulling at the knots.Never comb it when it’s wet.
4. Avoid using hair care products with high alcohol content. These products can lead to damage, breakage and shedding.5. Before washing your lace wig, remove all glue residues from your wig to prevent excess shedding. Letting the residue build up can lead to bald spots.
6. Let your wig air dry after washing. Heat from a hair dryer can split the knots which will lead to shedding. If you absolutely must use a hair dryer, make sure it’s on a cooler setting.
7.When sleeping, wrap a silk or satin scarf around your head. This helps prevent friction, which is a major cause of shedding and tangling.
8.Use the right products for your lace wig. Moisturizing on a regular basis is paramount to making sure your wig looks its best every day.
E. How to get rid of smell?
Use the softeners on a regular basis to keep your natural hair fresh when weave for long periods of time.
Firstly fall it in the sink with water and put some 3-4 cups of the softeners. Then let sit for an hour and rinse it. After that use your shampoo and conditioner to wash it
If your hair has a mildew smell, try adding some of the softener directly to your scalp just a tiny bit in between tracks. If using this for your hair weave, allow the hair to sink in a capful or two or three softener mixed with water, and ensure that you rinse well after because this eaves a film on the hair so it MUST be rinsed well. This is something that our customer did.
F. Some tips about maintain wigs/hair
DO NOT wash your lace wig with shampoos that contain alcohol, harsh chemicals or a high ph-balance.
DO NOT lay your wet wig on a flat surface to dry.
DO NOT wash your wig too often.
DO NOT use a regular comb or brush to style or detangle your lace wig.
DO NOT brush the lace wig while it’s wet.
DO NOT use shampoos & hair conditioners in full strength to avoid heavy build-ups.
DO NOT use overuse hair products.
DO NOT hold on to dry brittle ends
DO NOT blow-dry your hair.
DO NOT wear hair down in hot humid weather or very cold temperatures.
DO NOT go swimming without protecting your hair.
DO NOT go to bed with wet hair.
The hair arrived very fast and communication between the seller and myself was amazing. The hair came exactly as I wanted to
Love this hair. It’s so soft and never tangles. It came in 3 days.Seller also answered all of my questions and kept me updated.