1. Wash your human hair weave the way you usually do. Then dry it with a soft towel.
2. Comb your hair thoroughly and make a centre parting.
3. Twist each section until it resembles a tight coil. Secure it to the top of your head with a clip.
4. Allow your hair to dry overnight.
5. Remove the clips and enjoy your curls.
More information on Curly Hair
1. Shampoo at least once a week with a product compatible with the hair texture.
2. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion.Rinse thoroughly.
3. Apply a moisturizing conditioner or mask. Use a wide tooth comb or fingers to work the conditioner into your hair. Put on a shower for wait at least 10 - 30 minutes, then rinse out conditiner thoroughly.
4. Gently blot hair with a towel.
5. Spray hair with a leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator solution.
6. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curl.
7. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation.
Daily Care for Curly Hair
1. Finger style or use a wide tooth comb only, when hair is damp.
2. Apply the suggested products, style your indian curly hairwhile damp, allow it to air dry and then leave it alone!
3. Do not comb dry curls for you will disrupt the curl pattern and cause the hair to frizz.
4. To refresh curls, spray with plain water, leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator.
5. Use alcohol free styling aids, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation.
6. Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling.
7. Before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair.
8. Do not sleep on damp hair.
9. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.