If you're going on vacation, keep your hair looking picture perfect by following a few simple tips:
1. Accessorize. Pick up a few cute hair clips and headbands before you head off on vacation. If you have major hat hair or humidity frizz, you can tame your locks by throwing on an adorable headband.
2. Use real hair extensions. Real hair extensions are a great way to keep your hair looking fabulous on vacation. Hair extensions hair care is really simple, as well – just clip them in and go. If you have to wash them, hair extensions hair care is easy. Just giving them a quick wash in moisturizing shampoo should be enough. Whether you've spent the day hiking around an island or lounging on the beach, real hair extensions can instantly transform your hair with volume and length.
If you need human hair extensions you can search on the CEXXY official store and find the types that you like mostly with a fair price.
3. Keep it simple. Rather than trying to curl your hair every day, just let your hair stay natural. A hairbrush and some smoothing serum may be all you need to keep your hair looking great.
4. Learn two-day hair styles. Before you leave, learn to do a few simple styles that still look great the second day. For example, you can braid your hair one day, then leave it wavy the next. If you want to straighten your hair, put in some realhair extensions the next day for a different look with little effort.
5. Pack products that work. If you're a curly girl who normally straightens your hair, why not throw some mousse in your luggage? If you can't fight the frizz, just go with it! Likewise, straight-haired ladies can keep some shine spray on hand to keep their hair looking sleek. You can even do some quick hair extensionshair care by packing a small bottle of moisturizing shampoo or deep conditioner.
6. Use the ocean to your advantage. Saltwater can give your hair an entirely different look. Spice it up by going for an ocean swim, then styling your hair afterward. It will be easy to get that beach look – literally.